5.06.2011

"Mama, we're all gritty now!"


“Blood Rage”

Mama, we’re all gritty now!

Are we ever?...Yes, we are ever.

Let me start from a ripe point and work around: Boys, if you move to the big city, do this for me: Don’t kill. I think the lesson in this one is crystal clear all the way because we see the killer from the beginning. He seems like a nice guy but he has a tendency to kill the ladies. He leaves and goes to NY because (?) I thought he was trying to get in touch with more opportunities. But, his life is one big dive. Then...?

Tip: Before you move to the big city, do some research. Please. If all you can afford is a vermin infested motel room, go somewhere cheaper. Moving to a big city that doesn’t fit your budget and that you should go nowhere near is only going to anger and frustrate you. Plus, if you’re one with a habit for killing people, this may exacerbate it somewhat. What a lesson, huh?

Tip 2: For lonely guys, prostitutes will sleep with anyone provided you give them some cash. What a country! Hell, I wish I knew some. Ha!

Tip 3: Big cities consist of three groups: cops, pimps and prostitutes. They exist in a symbiotic relationship floating around one another. Be wary of anyone outside these groups. They may be nuts.

I did it again: Where’s my plot?, you ask. Well, in Small Town America, a sheriff goes to visit a prostitute. Then, Ronald Nuttums does the same, kills the prostitute and moves to NYC. The cop follows. After encountering all sorts from the Three Groups, the killer is finally pushed out a window by the cop although I think I gave too much away right there.

Hollywood once again has built a new thing right into their movie: To keep us from following in the footsteps of this boy, the sleaze of the atmosphere is paralleled in the fact that I had to bathe after the movie. (All my parts, not just my 'dend.) It’s that good! It does that much of a job! Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment