8.25.2011

A Drathmoorian Statement & Another Letter

Drathmoor has sent us this statement regarding his "Suspension" from the paper. He has requested that it be printed in Blue.

Friends, Romans & Countrymen,

I'm sure you're wondering what's going on. I'm sure you're wondering who is going to tell you about the movies. Well...I sure wished it could be me but...A couple things have really confused me. 1) I was born during an eclipse but, try as I might to convince myself, I have a conscience. 2) It seems that the editors of this paper are without consciences. But, none of them were born during eclipses! It makes me think "Have the movies let me down? Maybe I should look into it?" I did. And, the movies let me down, especially that eclipse one. And, the more I looked at the movie world today, the more I realized that something was wrong. I had been led astray! I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused.

-Drathmoor



To the editors, 
I have enclosed a petition signed by 27 people who want Drathmoor back. Over 25% of Turbot wants it! Do it!
-B.L.L.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Great stuff dude.

    http://zombiehall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sir! If you ever come down to Turbot, I'll treat you to a rasher of Prepared Beef & some Mush melon.

    -CPD

    ReplyDelete