7.21.2011

Drathmoor, Reviewer Without a Conscience Presents: "The Prowler"


Killing people is a hell of a time!

I can with a certain honesty say that I have never killed a human being. But, vicariously, I have killed many times. Many times.

[Editors Note: That was the entirety of the original review. Subsequently, the newspaper editors went back and got him to write some more.]

D'you like last or final night bashes? In particular, a last-night-at-college bash! I bet you do! Well, ya know what, go to them! They're great! I insist! Go!

Why not? Go and (this is the important bit) party with ripe & wild abandon! I mean, let's be honest, nothing goes wrong on nights like this. They just don't!

Remember to prepare well! Shower and dress nice. Hey, it's the last bash! And, when you get there, goof off! I recommend fooling around in the basement and swimming. Night swimming by yourself in a pool setting is a joyous time.

These are just a few of the things The Prowler has taught me. Unfortunately, the film has vanished from the Rialto so you won't be able to see it. Where'd it go? I don't know. Kids, probably. Oh well. Live & learn.

Here's a brief plot:

A WWII soldier gets a Dear John letter, returns and kills his ex-fiance and her new beau. 40 years later, the same town is ravaged by a kickbutt Party! A lot of the action takes place in a creepy old house as a cute gal & a hunky cop "prowl" around...Get it? The Prowler is a cute gal & Mr. Hunky...Pretty cool, huh?

Party for me...please? This weekend, maybe.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment