10.06.2011

I Know A Mean Man

Boy, there's a real mean guy in this week's movie Blood Rage.

When these twins were young, they saw a couple fooling around. So, one of them killed the guy with an ax and blamed his brother. Now, 10-ish years later, the brother who didn't hurt anyone escapes from the Goofy Hut and he's going home.


Mom lives in some kid of forest community of houses. It's Thanksgiving time but no one's doing real well. Mom loves drinking, the actual psychotic brother starts killing and everything really sucks around here. Women with big hair are no match for the killer brother and his knives.

Cyril, what about that brother? Ha! What a piece of work! Shifty, conniving, cunning, suave, popular, utterly psychotic. I mean, that sounds like that might be half the people I know but it's the brother. Every step of the way, he manipulates his slower brother into various spots that aren't good for anyone but him (the nutty one).

This is normal brother behavior, as far as I know. Your sibling is there solely to help with clean up of your mess (including blame placing). Your sibling is a bit of a dolt who doesn't deserve to carry on if he gets in your way. That's why you have a brother. Just for this purpose. I wish you could still ask my brother. He'd tell ya it's true.

Maybe I was right. These movies do teach a lot. Therapy in other people's pictures.

I'm sorry. I've forgotten a more exact plot: Twin brothers. Drive-in. Mom. One brother kills screwing around couple. Blames the other. That brother put away. 10 years later, Thanksgiving. Good brother escapes. Bad brother starts killing. People are really hurt. Mom gets really drunk. They finally have a big family meeting. That's it.

Death feasts on this film quite literally. And, all the big hair in the world won't stop a psychotic man with access to the cutlery drawer. Some intelligence is what we need here, people. The real mean guy is pretty obvious. Keep an eye out. We don't need to call in Sherlock Holmes for assistance. I know I have a brain under my scalp. You?

Until next week, enjoy Blood Rage at the Rialto. I know I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment