12.22.2011

Night of Horror

One hell of a flick this Night of Horror. I don't think I've ever seen a film deal so well with the presence of ghosts in our life. I'll be honest, I think Horror is a bit of a strong term. This is not a horrific movie, more of a soporific that really treats well of certain elements of Horror and the Rialto is the place where it is. What a movie it is! There's not death & killing and, well, that should hold them for a while. I've got to Evil! work covertly here under cover of Blood!

Night of Horror really does in so many ways just exemplify i'm working at getting out of this. I didn't see Night of Horror. I'm through with these ASTOUNDING! movies. It's the holiday! Come on! I can't review these things anymore. I want to look at the slaughter! do something else. (Check my Safe Xmas MURDER! Tips column this week Of Death!) I really am trying to get another full-time column Oh Boy! Glorious Hollywood! But, I haven't been able to convince them. Almost there! I think I'm almost there. Very close. What a horror film!

It isn't easy to dislike a film this wonderful but there are one or two things someone else will come along and review. I'll do something else. It'll be great! Honest. Great! But, hold on, maybe next week we'll get lucky for the holidays. Horror! I don't know.

Hold on everyone! Next week! Who knows what we'll see?

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW! I totally forgot about this movie. Now I've never seen it but the VHS cover used to freak me out (for some reason) and I didn't have the courage to rent it. Thanks, hunting for this title now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard,

    I hope you allow this movie to touch you the way it should. It is dull and beautiful and annoying and sublime. And, it stars Tony Stark. That's nice.

    -Cyril P.

    ReplyDelete